Cornerstone Group Exercise & Yoga - Fall
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Looking to change up your fitness routine? Maybe you want to try group fitness classes but don't want to pay for a full gym membership? Our group exercise classes with Cornerstone allow you to do just that! Each program runs once a week for 8 weeks, and classes are held at Cornerstone's Doylestown location: 740 Edison Furlong Rd., Doylestown. Each session is $69 per person, or $59 per senior (Ages 60+). Discount will be applied at checkout.
1) Cycling - High energy indoor cycling at its BEST! Get into class and work in a variety of heart rate training zones - find a different road each time!
2) Barre Fitness Express - This exhilarating class will give you the long, lean muscles of a dancer by toning your seat, abs and arms while it strengthens your core. Highly effective exercises are performed at the barre and on the floor, taking your muscles to the point of fatigue. Proper alignment will always be emphasized, encouraging amazing posture.
3) Pilates Mat Express - Stretch and strengthen the total body, with a focus on the core musculature, known as the "Powerhouse." Pilates mat classes are taught as a series of 30-50 movements performed with minimum repetitions to gain maximum results. Create longer, leaner, stronger muscles, and increased flexibility and mobility. Pilates Mat Express is a shorter (45 min.) version of the Pilates Mat class.
4) Let's Dance - A 45-minute high energy, low impact dance workout for all ages.
5) Zumba - Zumba combines high energy, international music with fun and easy to do moves and combinations that let you dance your worries (and lots of calories) away. Ditch the workout and join the Zumba party!
6) Metabolic Training - A dynamic mix of strength and cardio training designed to burn calories, gain strength and lose fat both during and after the workout.
7) Group Active - Cardio, strength, balance and flexibility - in just one hour. Get stronger, more fit, and healthier with inspiring music, adjustable dumbbells, weight plates, body weight, and simple athletic movements. Activate Your Life!
8) Group Power - A barbell program that strengthens all your major muscles in a motivating group environment with fantastic music! Simple, athletic movements such as squats, lunges, presses and curls! For all fitness levels!
9) Kickboxing, Hit & Core - Kick stress in the butt as you redefine your body! This freestyle 75-minute cardio kickboxing is coupled with HIT (High Intensity Training) conditioning and core. No prior kickboxing experience required.
10) Vinyasa Yoga - A fluid, strong practice that incorporates more challenging poses as well as more complex sequencing. This class is suitable for those who are physically fit and have some yoga experience or basic understanding of yoga.
11) Yin Yoga & Restore - A meditative practice of long-held postures, designed to complement the more active (Vinyasa) style practice. This class opens the body to become more flexible while energizing the organ meridians. Appropriate for all levels.
12) Heated Vinyasa - Vinyasa is a strong, fluid Yoga practice for the body, mind and spirit. The room is heated to 90 degrees to facilitate the practice and aid in flushing toxins from the body.
13) Guided Meditation - This class uses music, relaxation and heart focused meditations to bring you into the present moment and connect you to your true self.
14) Silver Sneakers Classic - Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement and activities for daily living. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles and a Silver Sneakers ball are offered for resistance. A chair is available if needed for seated and standing support.
15) Silver Sneakers Yoga Stretch - Silver Sneakers Yoga is designed just for those 60 and up! Participants will progress through seated and standing yoga poses designed to increase flexibility, balance and range of movement, plus restorative breathing exercises and relaxation at the end.