Cornerstone Group Exercise & Yoga - Summer
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Looking to change up your fitness routine? Maybe you want to try group fitness classes but don't want to pay for a full gym membership? Our group exercise classes with Cornerstone allow you to do just that! Each program runs once a week for 8 weeks, and classes are held at Cornerstone's Doylestown location: 740 Edison Furlong Rd., Doylestown. Each session is $69 per person, or $59 per senior (Ages 60+). Discount will be applied at checkout.
1) Spinning - High energy indoor cycling at its best! Get into class and work in a variety of heart rate training zones - find a different road each time!
2) Barre Fitness Express - This exhilarating class will give you the long, lean muscles of a dancer by toning your seat, abs and arms while it strengthens your core. Highly effective exercises are performed at the barre and on the floor, taking your muscles to the point of fatigue. Proper alignment will always be emphasized, encouraging amazing posture!
3) Pilates Mat Express - Stretch and strengthen the total body, with a focus on the core musculature, known as the "Powerhouse." Pilates mat classes are taught as a series of 30-50 movements performed with minimum repetitions to gain maximum results. Create longer, leaner, stronger muscles, and increased flexibility and mobility. Pilates Mat Express is a shorter (45-min.) version of the Pilates mat class.
4) Let's Dance - A 45-minute, high energy, low impact dance workout for all ages. (No class offered during Summer.)
5) Zumba - Zumba® combines high energy, international music with fun and easy to do moves and combinations that let you dance your worries (and lots of calories) away. Ditch the workout and join the Zumba party!
6) Metabolic Training - A dynamic mix of strength and cardio training designed to burn calories, gain strength and lose fat both during and after the workout. (No class offered during Summer.)
7) Group Active - Gives you all the fitness training you need - cardio, strength, balance and flexibility - in just one hour! Get stronger, fitter and healthier with inspiring music, adjustable dumbbells, weight plate, body weight, and simple athletic movements. Activate Your Life! (No class offered during Summer.)
8) Hatha & Yin Yoga - A meditative practice of long-held postures, designed to complement the more active (Vinyasa) style practice. This class opens the body to become more flexible while energizing the organ meridians. Appropriate for all levels. (No class offered during Summer.)
9) Hatha Yoga & Meditation - A Hatha class with the added benefit of meditation. Learn how to channel your energy and enjoy the relaxing benefits of meditation. Appropriate for all levels.
10) Hatha Yoga - Focuses on learning and practicing basic to intermediate poses (asanas), alignment pose, breathing techniques, and relaxation. All levels welcome!
11) Kickboxing Hit & Core - A full body blast - cardio and strength using weights, step, and bands! Test your limits weekly in this awesome total body workout.
12) Zumba Toning - Combines high energy, international music with unique moves and combinations. Light resistance training included. Dance away your worries! All levels welcome.
13) Vinyasa Yoga - A fluid, strong practice that incorporates more challenging poses as well as more complex sequencing. This class is suitable for those who are physically fit and have some yoga experience or basic understanding of yoga. (No class offered during Summer.)
14) Yin & Restore Yoga - This is a practice that uses props to support the body in all poses promoting stillness rather than action, deep release and complete relaxation. The deceptively simple poses unlock and release tension. (No class offered during Summer.)
15) Silver Sneakers® Classic - Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement and activities for daily living. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles and a Silver Sneakers ball are offered for resistance. A chair is available if needed for seated or standing support.
16) Silver Sneakers® Yoga Stretch - Silver Sneakers® Yoga is designed just for those 60 and up! Participants will progress through seated and standing yoga poses designed to increase flexibility, balance and range of movement, plus restorative breathing exercises and relaxation at the end.