Join us for a special "Dogs Only" swim event at Fanny Chapman Pool. Bring your dogs for a chance to splash around in the pool before it closes for the season! There will be two sessions for Fido Float, a large dog session (dogs over 30 lbs.) and a small dog session (under30 lbs.).
Location: Fanny Chapman Pool - 10 McKinstry Drive, Doylestown, PA 18901
Time: Session 1 (Large dogs) - 12:00-1:45 pm
Session 2 (Small dogs) - 2:15-4:00 pm
Fee: Dog Park members: $10/dog/session
(Cash only please)
Please remember that dogs must be up to date on all vaccinations and proof of rabies and DHPP should be brought with you to the event. In addition, a waiver must be signed in order for your dog to participate. To expedite the check-in process please download the form (below) and bring it with you to the event.
Fido Float Guidelines
- No more than two dogs per person. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted at the event.
- Participants will be required to sign a release of liability waiver.
- Owners must provide proof of current vaccinations (DHPP and Rabies). Up-to-date Doylestown Dog Park members may bring keyfob in lieu of records.
- Unneutered dogs are not permitted. Female dogs "in season" are not allowed into the event.
- Your dog must remain under control at all times. Unruly and/or aggressive dogs will be required to leave the event.
- Dogs must wear a flat quick-release collar while in the pool. Prong collars are not acceptable.
- Dogs must remain leashed except when in the pool.
- Please be aware of your dog's swimming abilities. Doggie floatation vests are permitted.
- Owners are responsible for their dogs. Please assist your dog into and out of the pool.
- Owners are permitted up to "waist deep" with their dogs.
- Personal dog toys are not permitted. Toys will be provided for use.
- Lifeguards will be on hand to assist humans. Doylestown Animal Medical Clinic will be onsite for K-9 first aid.
- Owners are responsible to clean up after their dogs.
- Glass containers of any kind are prohibited. Food items pet/human are prohibited.